Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Taking Down The Christmas Tree


Oddly enough today, my family has decided to finally take down our Christmas tree. It has been up since before Christmas, and now its months past, that we are taking it down. People have come over to my house, only to question why we still have it out. The reason is unknown, but it is going to be put away today. To convey my thoughts about it, I have composed a short rhyming thing about it.

Although many months have past,
My Christmas tree still stands tall and vast.
Not wanting to go back in its box,
it somehow stayed out sly as a fox.
The holiday season has been over for a while,
I hope the tree didn't scratch up my floor tiles.
Now I must go, as there is much to do,
cleaning up the tree is not that easy, unlike 2+2.

I hope you liked it, and I seriously need to start cleaning up. Does your family wait a long time to clean up Christmas stuff or do they do it right away?

No comments:

Post a Comment